These options only show if they are applicable. Before selecting a version, you can see the capabilities it has:
- N = Notes and cross references
- V = Vocabulary details when hovering over words
- I = Interlinear display with other interlinear texts
- S = Interlinear for the Septuagint - the Greek OT.
- R = Red letters for the words of Jesus
Other options allow you to turn off the Quick Lexicon when you hover over words and the verse vocabulary when you hover over verse numbers, or turn off Headings and Verse numbers, or change the font size etc.
Or you can turn on vocabulary under each word or transliteration, or display Greek and Hebrew with or without pointing. You can even turn on colour-coding grammar.